The products for sale on www.paulhide.it (hereinafter the Site) are sold and invoiced by Paul.hide S.n.c di Paoletta E. & Florean G. S.n.c. , based in Via Giorgione, 4 – 30021 Caorle (VE) – R.E.A of VE-413456 – C.F. VAT no. 04430120271. For any information regarding orders, shipments and, more generally, purchases, you can contact Paul.hide S.n.c. at the following addresses: Email: email@example.com Telephone: +39 3462372258
4. Delivery of products and related expenses 4.1 The products in prompt delivery purchased will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order within 24-72 hours from the acceptance of the Order by Paul.hide Snc, at the cost specifically indicated in the Site before sending the Order. Paul.hide S.n.c. reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary. 4.2 With regard to deliveries required in countries outside the European Union, any import customs fees will be borne by the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import limits. 4.3 The delivery times indicated by Paul.hide S.n.c. must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments does not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or compensation. 4.4 At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, placing a specific indication on the product delivery document to be returned to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in accordance with the procedures set out in this document.
5. Right of withdrawal 5.1 Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products. 5.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send Paul.hide S.n.c. a communication to this effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. 5.3 In case of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to Paul.hide S.n.c. at his own expense. within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal itself, to the following address Paul.hide S.n.c. by Paoletta E. & Florean G. S.n.c. , with headquarters in Via Giorgione, 4 – 30021 Caorle (VE). In this case, a contribution to the shipping costs will be required for the return of the purchased products. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc …);
for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc …);
the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Paul.hide S.n.c., is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in case of damage to the goods during transport, Paul.hide S.n.c. will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
Paul.hide S.n.c. will not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
5.4 Paul.hide S.n.c. will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of said reimbursement except the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods which will remain the sole responsibility of the Customer. If the customer so wishes, he can follow the instructions to book the collection of the facilitated return, the shipping cost of which will be charged directly at the time of reimbursement. In the latter case, Paul.hide S.n.c. will be responsible for any customs fees for returning the goods. Paul.hide S.n.c. may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier. 5.5 In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Paul.hide S.n.c. make sure that:
the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
the product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
the product lacks integral elements and / or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Paul.hide S.n.c. will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
6. Guarantees 6.1 All products sold by Paul.hide S.n.c. are covered by the warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Title III of Legislative Decree 206/2005. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice, or the payment receipt, together with the transport document. 6.2 The warranty for lack of conformity will apply provided that the relevant product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the instructions for use and washing present in and / or with the product. 6.3 In the event that, for any reason, Paul.hide S.n.c. was unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to the Customer, or if the repair or replacement were excessively onerous, also due to the value of the product, Paul.hide S.n.c. will be able to proceed with the appropriate reduction of the price paid, ie the refund of the entire amount paid with termination of the contract. 6.4 In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the same must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
7. Complaints and requests for information 7.1 Any complaint or request for information can be addressed to Paul.hide S.n.c. at the following addresses Paul.hide S.n.c. by Paoletta E. & Florean G. S.n.c. , based in Via Giorgione, 4 – 30021 Caorle (VE), Tel: +39 3462372258, email: email@example.com
9. Applicable law 9.1 The sales contract referred to in these Conditions and its execution is governed by Italian law, with the non-application of the conflict rules and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. The Court of the Customer’s municipality of residence will be competent for the solution of the relative disputes.