How to purchase
1. The products offered for sale by Paul.hide S.n.c. are only those present on the paulhide.it site at the time the Order is placed, as described in the relevant information sheets.
2. In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ eg. by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the Site and view images).
3. In order to place an Order, the Customer must fill in the relevant form on the Site in its entirety and send it after having carefully read the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and / or products he intends to purchase. The Customer must also request Paul.hide S.n.c., if desired, to issue a tax invoice relating to the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 D.p.R. n. 633/1972.
4. Correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by Paul.hide S.n.c. by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the purchase conditions, as required by the applicable legislation, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify the same and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
Prices and payment methods
1. The prices indicated on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these Conditions.
2. The following payment methods are envisaged:
For the payment, the Paypal circuit can be used by the customer according to the specific methods of the same.
(b) Credit Card
In cases of purchase of goods with a credit card payment method, the transaction can take place through the secure Paypal server or other secure server chosen by Paul.hide S.n.c.
In no case and at no stage of the payment Paul.hide S.n.c. will be able to know the information relating to the Customer’s credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Paul.hide S.n.c. will keep such data and therefore in no case Paul.hide S.n.c. may be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties upon payment.
(c) Bank transfer (only for European Union countries)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods will take place only upon actual receipt of the payment in the bank.